- Quick process to authenticate a user
- Most people are familiar with this technology, more easily acceptable
- Some scanners can be fooled by pictures or a mold of a person's finger
- Access can be denied to an authorized user due to moisture, a dirty screen or other variables
- Not hygienic
- Low FAR
- Becoming Common
- Access can be denied to an authorized user due to changes in facial hair, different glasses or other variables.
- Data Storage
- Camera angles have a very strong influence on whether or not a face is processed
- Easy to use
- Hygienic of touches.
- Quick access to authenticate user.
- Facos Change over time.
- May not work for identical twins or the people who look very similar.
- Expansive to implement.
- Unique to each individual, even to identical twins
- Not prone to damage or trauma
- Fully developed at birth. Color may change, but iris patterns remain the same
- EyeLock FAR is 1 in 1.5 Million for single eye/ 1 in 2.25 Trillion for dual eye
- Hygienic and Touchless
- Consumer awareness still growing
- Costs more than some biometric solutions
EYELOCK IRIS ADVANTAGE
EyeLock uses video, not still pictures to capture an image of your eyes, and delivers throughput of up to 20 people per minute.
No two human irises are alike - not in twins, not even on the same person. EyeLock provides a False Accept Rate (FAR) of 1 in 2.25 Trillion for both eyes.
NO IRIS, NO ID
EyeLock generates a unique EyeLock ID™ of each iris. Then to authenticate your ID, it matches the EyeLock ID™ with your eyes.
EyeLock is a fully touchless system, authentication can be completed without the requirement to remove eyewear, face masks and gloves.
EyeLock authenticates users within seconds, with only a brief glance into the lens.
- Secure - 1 in 2.25 trillion FAR
- 3rd party Novetta testing proves FAR = 1:1,500,000 per eye
- Superior algorithms = longer working distance from shorter lenses
- Convenient and easy to use at arm's length
- 3rd party Novetta testing proves FRR < 1.5% at single eye far of 1 in 1.5 million
- Authentication varies from a few tenths of a second to a couple seconds
- System-level expertise: algorithm, optical, software, & hardware
- Pulsed illumination reduces power and increases safety
- Complete range of freedom for matching (1:1, 1:n, local, network, cloud, multi-factor)