This Software Development Kit and APIs have been designed with the goal to simplify integration and shorten it's time to market. Access Control System Vendors can easily integrate EyeLock's biometric iris authentication technologies into their own products and platforms.
Applications can be developed by using any of the following programming languages.
NANO NXT SDK FEATURES
- Development Languages include C#, C++ and Java
- Platforms include Windows (Microsoft .NET) and Linux
- APIs to build iris enabled applications to enroll and match individuals
- APIs to interface with legacy PACS (Physical Access Control Systems.)
- Supports Wiegand, F2F and OSDP protocols
- APIs to support Logical Grouping of Devices and people.
- APIs for Image Manipulation in various formats
- APIs for receiving device's network messages
- APIs for receiving video from network devices
- Sample Applications for Guidance
- Backward compatible with EyeSwipe Nano (coming soon)
|FEATURE||SDK RESPONSIBILITY||INTEGRATOR RESPONSIBILITY|
|Overall||Communicate with nano NXT as well as EyeSwipe Nano.||Communicate with the SDK.|
|Code||Supply functions as native code on Windows and Linux, sample wrappers for C# and java.||Develop other wrappers as needed.|
|Enrollment||Enable end to end enrollment.||Build applications using the enrollment api.|
|Enrollment||Enable the selection of the best eye images.||Store or save images, then send to SDK to create the unique template and DB record.|
|Enrollment||Create and modify records on each device.||Provide user meta-data and iris template to create user record. Prepare meta-data related to access control systems based on custom card formats or application needs.|
|Image Quality||Save quality metrics and process them as needed.|
|Iris Template||Create iris templates using iris images.||Save iris templates as needed in a database (MSSQL, etc.).|
|Match||Enable matching against a database.||Provide iris template database for matching and processing a match result.|
|Match Events||Send match events to a designated end point.||Supply end-point and control of associated actions based on the match event.|