The Most ADVANCED Indoor Iris Identity Authentication Solution
nano iXT® is the latest indoor iris authentication reader designed for the access control industry from EyeLock. nano iXT® raises the bar with it's large LCD touch screen, dual auto-tilt cameras for face and iris, built-in proximity card reader, verbal and visual user guidance and multi-language support. With a small footprint packed with todays most powerful features, the nano iXT® expands the market for biometric device usage. Like all of the EyeLock's award winning products, a powerful SDK is available to customers who want to customize their security solutions to integrate the nano iXT® seamlessly with their own existing applications. The nano iXT® authenticates up to 30 people per minute with unparalleled accuracy.
Need to take the temperatures of your employees during this pandemic? EyeLock recently released the iTemp® add-on temperature screening module for the nano iXT iris system. iTemp® is an infrared thermal sensor that reads a subjects temperature at the same time their irises are being authenticated. With iTemp, there is no need to move to a seperate device for a temperature check. The technology at the center of iTemp is a highly accurate FLIR Lepton® LWIR sensor. This is the same technology that is present in most of the hand-held IR temperature measurement devices on the market today. The FDA has publicly stated that one of the most common symptoms of COVID-19, SARS and MERS and is fever. iTemp gives businesses a very affordable and easily deployable tool to help them increase the safety of their workplace while providing the highest biometric identity accuracy for access control.
The nano iXT provides the tools to manage and control the iTemp thermal sensor. Setting the temperature threshold, displaying custom messaging during use, and denying the user access if their temperature exceeds the threshold, are just a few of these tools, and more are being developed.The nano iXT, with its optional iTemp module, is the perfect biometric product for todays world. To learn more about the iTemp add-on module for iXT, scroll to the bottom of this page and download the iTemp data sheet.
EyeLock iXT® with the optional iTemp thermal sensor
NANO iXT FEATURES
- Required EIS. Works alongside all NXT EXT products
- Large 5" touch-screen LCD display
- Facial image capture
- Image capture range: 14"" - 18" (35 - 45 cm)
- Build-in keypad via touchscreen
- Visual & audible user instructions
- Multi-factor: support Iris, card + Iris, PIN + Iris
- 10,000 users stored per device
- Access control system integration
- Realtime face-display based positioning
- Automatic Iris capture
- Automatic camera tilt (height adjustment)
- Meets ISO Iris image specifications
- Matching speeds under two seconds
- Multiple language support (English, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Arabic, Japanese, Russian, Turkish, Chinese simplified and Chinese traditional)
- SDK available
- Small footprint and lightweight