Jericho is a specialized reference design for the smart phone and tablet markets. This solution is a superior combination of optical and algorithmic elements that enable unmatched security and ease-of-use.
The hardware is adaptable - the optical solution can be tailored for desired OEM device thickness and for the desired working distance.
Jericho includes a commercially available image sensor, proprietary lensing for the image sensor, and leading-edge enrollment and authentication algorithms.
The software for Jericho is designed to run in a secure processing environment in an application processor or system on chip (SOC) for maximum security.
- Single iris False Match Rate (FMR) of 1 in 1.5 million.
- False Non Match Rate (FNMR) less than 2%.
- Optional dual-iris authentication.
- Robust liveness testing.
- Revocable/recallable biometric template.
- AES 256 encrypted biometric template.
- "Arms-length" working distance.
- Works with eyeglasses.
- Works with most sunglasses.
- Works in daylight and darkness.
- Hygienic -- nothing to touch, no biometric left behind.
- Liveness testing and authentication in less than a second.
- 5 megapixel monochrome imager with MIPI interface
- Optical solution for nominal 60cm "Working Distance"
- Imager module thickness (z-dimension) 5.7mm (60 cm)
- IEC 62471:2006 & CIE S009/E-002 IR lamp safety standard.
- Portable to Linux, Android, Windows, and iOS.
- Flexible matching topologies: 1:1, 1:few, 1:many, local, network, cloud, multifactor.
- Algorithms are portable to a secure processing environment.
- Algorithms library available to support customer application creation.
- EyeLockApp: sample code available for streamlined customer software development.